We are excited to announce this year’s Fiesta will be held right in downtown Los Gatos! For the first time ever, the festival will be held on North Santa Cruz Avenue and the Los Gatos Town Plaza, bringing together the town and Fiesta.
This map directs you to the Main Stage for the Fiesta, held on the Los Gatos Town Plaza Park, at the intersection of Santa Cruz Ave and West Main Street, Los Gatos, CA.
The new location is easily accessible by bike and public transportation! We would highly recommend you avoid the traffic by riding your bike or walking along the Los Gatos Creek Trail!
Parking is available at these public town lots:
- Lot 6 – located on West Main St., at Victory Lane, West of Santa Cruz Ave.
- Lot 5 – between Main St. and Elm St., East of Santa Cruz Ave.
- Lot 4 – between Elm St. and Grays Lane, East of Santa Cruz Ave.
- Lot 3 – between Grays Lane and Royce St., East of Santa Cruz Ave.
- Lot 2 – between Royce St. and Bachman Ave., East of Santa Cruz Ave.
Please pay close attention to posted time limits. Downtown streets, where posted, are limited to two hour parking unless otherwise posted as Permit Parking Only.
Free Park & Ride Service
Lamb Partners will provide free “park & ride” shuttle service from its site at 405 Alberto Way, at the corner of Saratoga-Los Gatos Road, to and from Historic Downtown Los Gatos for the Fiesta de Artes. Parking is limited and based on availability throughout each day.
- Shuttle service is Saturday, August 12, 9:30am to 9:30pm and Sunday, August 13, 9:30am to 5:30pm
- Park in the main parking lot at 405 Alberto Way
Map of the Fiesta Grounds